SKILLED TALENT | MARKET ACCESS | LIVEABILITY | COMPETITIVE COST
Iskandar Malaysia boasts extensive access to transportation, power, telecommunications, and office infrastructure.
- 15 highways
- 2 international airports - Changi, Senai
- Future ferry, MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) and HSR (High-Speed Rail) connectivity.
- Multiple providers - 400k sq.ft. available now, 1 million sq.ft. by 2018
- Condo rental rate monthly : USD 6.9/sq.m.
- Special zones such as MSC offers guarantees on telecommunications, power and other infrastructure
- 4 fixed line and 6 mobile telcos
- 100 Mbps internet connectivity commonly available
- 99.9% availability
- Reliable electricity supply >99.9% reliability
- SAIDI : 0.86 hour/year
- SAIFI : 0.83 interruption/year
- Electricity price : USD 0.05 - 0.11/kW